At present, it can be stated that the first-class dehumidification function of the dehumidification dryer creates widely utilized in the plastic industry. In that respect, there are many different sorts of dehumidifying dryers, so their dehumidification techniques are also various. Now I will enjoin you about the working principle of the dehumidifying dryers and the dehumidification technique of the dehumidifying dryer!
First of all, what are the dehumidification processes of the dehumidifying dryers?
- Adsorption rotor coil dehumidification:
The lean plate banged up with a hygroscopic agent is refined into a honeycomb wheel for ventilating system to attain the dehumidification effect.
- Liquid absorption dehumidification:
In that respect, there are 2 kinds of liquid absorption dehumidification; same is to utilize the sprayer of lithium chloride aqueous solution to assimilate water, the dew point can be brought down to about, simply the equipment is more extensive, and the absorption liquid must be put back; the other is to utilize capillary action to assimilate water on the strong. The dew point can be brought down; merely the equipment will become more extensive as the adsorption area is expectant.
- Compression dehumidification:
It compresses and chills the humid air, splits its moisture, and attains the dehumidification effect. It had better be mentioned that this dehumidification technique is efficient in small air volume functions but is not appropriate for significant air volume.
- Cooling and dehumidification:
Cool the air under the dew point and remove the concentrated moisture to attain the dehumidification effect. This technique is efficient when the dew point is higher up.
Second is the working principle of the dehumidifying dryer.
The warm and humid air harking back from the drying barrel is cooled down and blown out into the honeycomb runner. The moisture in the beam is adsorbate by the runner and then desorbed by the reclaimed heated air.
- The 2 airflows follow up on the runner simultaneously. With the rotary motion of the runner, the moisture in the beam is endlessly adsorbed and desorbed by the re-formation air to be dismissed, forming a static low dew point air, which is heated up. When it achieves the drying out of the temperature of the plastic, it is bragged into the drying barrel to form a closed-loop system to dry out the raw material.
- In the suction section, the suction is absorbed into the drying out bucket from the store bucket or additional storage silo container. As the reed change of the vacuum hopper finds no material, the sucking motor runs to create the vacuum hopper to bring out the vacuum.
- The raw materials in the storage tank are absorbed into the vacuum hopper due to the atmospheric pressure difference. As the suction time is accomplished, the sucking motor stops carrying, and the raw materials will fall under the drying-out tank due to their weight. The barrel is cast into the electric eye hopper set up in the plastic molding machine.
- The inner circulation of the dehumidifier: by the compressor → discharging heat and hard-hitting gas by the exhaust port → gets in the condenser for chilling → get a low temperature. Hard-hitting gas → stops the flow by the capillary tubing → turns to a low temperature. Low liquid → vaporizes and absorbs by the evaporator Heat → bring back to the compressor to turn into a low temperature and low-pressure gas. And so it comes back and forth.
- The outside circulation of the dehumidifier: below normal startup → by the functioning of the fan → aspiration of moist air from the air recess → by the evaporator → the evaporator assimilates the moisture in the air on the aluminum rag → turns dry air → pass over the condenser to break up heat → burn out from the air exit.
What are the benefits of utilizing a dehumidifying dryer?
With the far-flung utilization of engineering plastics, dehumidifying dryers have, bit by bit, replaced the conventional hot air dryers. Most technology plastics are hygroscopic. As the plastic is drawn off from the moisture-proof specific packaging bag and brought out to the atmosphere, it will get to assimilate moisture from the atmosphere. If it is a formal hot-air barrel dryer, it is Humid outside air that can dry out the plastic, and so it cannot keep the plastic from carrying on to assimilate moisture. And so, what are the benefits of utilizing a dehumidifying dryer?
Specifically, there are the following 4 points:
- The wet in the plastic raw materials can be carried away to get rid of the generation of bubbles. The product can attain perfect mechanical, electrical, dimensional constancy and appearance.
- Utilizing a dehumidifying dryer can keep faulty products, get back losses, and bring down waste.
- The desiccant dryer utilizes really dry air to dehumidify, cutting the drying out time and saving up working hours.
- The high-pitched air of the dehumidification dryer acquires an enclosed circulation system and is fitted with a filter, so the outside climate does not feign it. It can keep dust from making the pollution the factory and better the working surroundings.
Flying Tiger KJ Co. Ltd is one of the leading plastic molding companies. We are the initiators to launch the technology and manufacturing of plastic in Taiwan. We offer the best plastic industry supplies and services. We are committed to developing equipment that best meets production needs.