If you are a nonfiction writer, you would be responsible for writing blogs, articles, web content and various other writing pieces as well. . A word counter tool is always beneficial when you write an assignment. When you are writing, you need to pay attention to some important aspects. One of them is meeting topic requirements. Every article is written on a specific topic and certain guidelines have to be followed. Consider that you have to write an article on e-commerce web development. Before you start, you would have to breakdown the topic into individual points. While writing the article, you would be explaining each of these individual points. The word count is a high importance factor like content quality.
Articles are written on diverse topics and each one of them has its own requirements. It is a fact that all topics are not descriptive. Some articles and blogs require the coverage of few points only. In other words, writers do not have to paraphrase lengthy content. Every article does not comprise of more than thousand words. At times, writers have to write small blogs on generic topics. For instance, if your article is on “brief overview of computer hard wares”, the content would not be very long.
Keeping a check on the word count
Articles vary in terms of content length. One article may be very long while the other may comprise of few hundred words only. As every submission has a word limit, you need to keep a check on it. Going beyond the word limit does not generate a positive response.
- Consider that you are writing a blog for guest submission purposes. Every website that allows guest blog submission has its own requirements and limitations for word limits. This basically depends on the page space they are offering for guest blog submission. Every reputed writer has to keep a check on the word count during the writing process and before the blog has been submitted.
- Particularly in case of guest blog submission, the word limit matters a lot. You can check the word count by counting the number of words when you complete each section or chapter. Unfortunately, this option consumes a lot of time and would exhaust you as well.
- Manually counting words does not give an assurance that you have counted the words correctly. If you skip one paragraph or even one line, the count would be incorrect. On the other hand, using a word counter eliminates all apprehensions. First of all, you can afford to be doubt free about the count of words. As the count would be generated through a technological tool, there would be no mistakes. Another relief for the writers is that the count does not have to be checked again.
A word counter provides confirmation of the word count
Some writers use a major percentage of the total time on checking the word count. Even then, you cannot be 100% sure that the word count is correct. A word counter tool does not make errors until and unless it carries dependability problems.
- Professional writers have to make sure that the word count of the written articles is 100% correct. No chances can be taken in this case. If you are counting the words manually, it would obviously not be an easy task. Once you have calculated the number of words, a recheck would be needed as well. This is because errors can be made when counting is done manually.
- Using a word counter tool is obviously a better alternative due to various reasons. First of all, the word count does not have to be checked again if a tool is being used. For a professional writer, this is a big relief because it becomes a lot easier to meet deadlines.
- Unlike a lot of other tools, word counter tools are much simpler to use. They have an easy interface and users learn the features within no time. Quality tools are always helpful for professional writers. Using the word counter tool means that the writer can save immense time and effort.
Check the word count of every writing piece
Experienced professional writers usually have to work on multiple writing pieces at the same time. They have to check the word count of each article or blog that they write. While working on multiple articles or blogs, it becomes quite hard to check the word count manually. Thus, a word counter tool proves to be a better option.
- Articles get rejected if the word count exceeds the maximum limit. Thus, it is always advised that writers should check the word count before the submission is made. The use of a word counter tool is immensely helpful. To start with, you do not have to put in a lot of effort to count the words. Secondly, the word count process gets completed in quick time.
Summing It up
Every article and blog carries a word limit. The writer should make sure that the limit is not exceeded. Using a word count tool is the best way to handle the situation. These online tools measure the word count within no time. Once the word count has been calculated, you do not have to check it again. In other words, you can be sure that the word limit is correct.
Checking the word count manually is obviously not the correct way to go about things. First of all, the risk of ending up with the wrong word count is always there. Once you have checked the word count, you would have to go through the process again to ensure that no errors have been made. When a writer uses a technological tool, he does not have to worry about spending long time frames. These tools are quick and the word count process gets completed in few minutes. From the perspective of the writer, using such tools is a good option. They do not have to spend long hours to use their time for rechecking. Once the tool has determined the word count, the article can be submitted without a doubt.