Twitch as known by the world is the biggest service when it comes to live video streaming. The majority of the hype has been there with the creation of Twitch is because of the fact that it is available widely on PC, console, Android, as well as for the iOS. It is used mostly by the streamers and ruthless gamer.
However, from past few days, users have been reporting error with a code of 4000 that prevents the client from starting in the windows. It is really frustrating to the users which is why we researched a bit and found this article.
Note: “GeekyBytes team is not responsible for any crashes or corruption of files caused due to the following fix.”
Some fixes to the Twitch error 4000
1. Playing in the pop-up player
- Move to the settings gear icon from the top right corner.
- Now, select the pop-up player option and restart the computer.
2. Refreshing the Stream
In few cases, it has been observed that while the stream is being done, issues may rise due to its cache. In that case, refresh the stream using the steps below.
- Press the Ctrl +R from the keyboard.
- Also, one can click the refresh button multiple times to solve the issue.
3. Closing other active players
- Open the task manager by clicking task manager.
- Choose all the media players and select end task.
- Close the service and try restarting the application.
4. Removing the audio hardware
In few of the cases recorded, many users have the issue due to a faulty hardware including speakers as well as earphones. Try disconnecting them from the system and restart if the problem is solved.
5. Using the desktop application by Twitch
Well, if none of the above methods work, the last option would be to stream on twitch using its Windows client. To download the same, press the link by clicking here.
Still have any questions regarding the error? Comment down below and our team will reply as soon as possible.