- 0.1 Solution 1. Restore the LogiLDA.dll file
- 0.2 Solution 2. Try to disable LogiLDA from Startup in Task Manager
- 0.3 Solution 3. Delete the Logitech Download Assistant Key from Registry Editor
- 0.4 Solution 4. Try uninstalling the Logitech SetPoint Software
- 0.5 Solution 5. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your Logitech mouse driver
- 0.6 Solution 6. Try updating your Logitech mouse driver
- 1 Conclusion
Now let us tell you what is LogiLDA.dll?
The file LogiLDA.dll is a software segment of Logitech Download Assistant and present in the C:\Windows\System32 folder. It consists of the program code, data, and resources of Logitech Download Assistant. The Logitech Download Assistant would run to check for newly released Logitech updates.
Now, here is a list of solutions that you can follow to fix this problem.
Solution 1. Restore the LogiLDA.dll file
To fix this error, you need to restore the LogiLDA.dll file from an ideal source. You can try the DLL‑files.com Client. To restore the LogiLDA.dll file with the DLL-files.com Client, you need to do is
1. First of all, install the DLL-files.com Client and Run the Client.
2. Then, in the search box type “LogiLDA.dll” and click the Search for DLL file button.
3. Next up, click LogiLDA.dll.
4. Now, click the Install button. After that, you can check to see if the error is solved or not.
Solution 2. Try to disable LogiLDA from Startup in Task Manager
You can try disabling LogiLDA from Startup in Task Manager to fix this issue. However, after that, the Logitech Download Assistant will not run during startup to check for newly released Logitech updates.
To disable LogiLDA from Startup in Task Manager, you need to do is:
1. First of all, press Ctrl, Shift, and Esc on the keyboard to open Task Manager. After that, you need to click on Yes to open it.
2. Then, go to the Startup tab and Right-click Logitech Download Assistant, and select Disable to disable it from startup.
3. At last restart your computer and check if the problem is fixed or not.
Solution 3. Delete the Logitech Download Assistant Key from Registry Editor
Even after trying the above two solutions the error is not fixed, then you have to check this solution. But for that, you need to delete the Logitech Download Assistant Key from the Registry Editor. To do that:
1. Simultaneously, press the Windows key and R to open the Run dialog. Then, type regedit and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
2. Then, click Yes to open it.
3. Next up, go to the path to locate the Logitech Download Assistant Key:
4. Next up, Right-click Logitech Download Assistant and select delete to delete this key.
5. Lastly, restart your PC to see if the error is gone or not.
Solution 4. Try uninstalling the Logitech SetPoint Software
Sometimes the Logitech SetPoint Software can be the culprit. To get rid of this, you can uninstall it. To do that:
1. Simultaneously, press the Windows key and R to open the Run dialog and then type control and hit the Enter key to open the Control Panel.
2. Next up, click uninstall a program.
3. Now, Right-click Logitech SetPoint x.xx and click uninstall.
4. Restart your PC to check if the error is gone or not.
Solution 5. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your Logitech mouse driver
Here is how to uninstall and reinstall your Logitech mouse driver:
1. Simultaneously, press the Windows key and R to open the Run dialog and then type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
2. Then, double-click “Mice and other pointing devices” to expand the list.
3. After that, you need to right-click your Logitech mouse and select Uninstall device to uninstall the driver for your Logitech mouse.
4. At last, restart your computer and it will automatically detect your Logitech mouse and reinstall the driver for it.
See if this issue persists. Normally, after reinstalling the driver, this issue can be fixed.
Solution 6. Try updating your Logitech mouse driver
To update manually: You can update your Logitech mouse driver manually by visiting the official website of Logitech and search for the latest driver for your Logitech mouse.
To update your drivers automatically: To get rid of this error, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will naturally perceive your PC and locate the right drivers for it. You don’t have to know precisely what system your PC is running, you don’t have to take risk of downloading and introducing some unacceptable driver, and you don’t have to stress when introducing or installing system drivers.
1. First of all, download and install Driver Easy.
2. Secondly, run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will check your PC and recognize any defective drivers.
3. Click the Update button close the Logitech mouse to automatically download and install the right form of their drivers. Or you can again click on update all to consequently download and install the right form of the absent drivers
4. Restart your PC and check if the problem is settled or not.
Hey folks, that is it from our side about the solutions for the error: LogiLDA.dll missing issue. Hopefully, one of the above-mentioned solutions will help you to fix this error.