Netflix Error Code M7353-5101: Fix The Issue
This pandemic situation made us understand that Netflix is our true friend. In this time there is rarely anyone who doesn’t have a Netflix account. Some people enjoy Netflix on their mobile and some people love to enjoy Netflix on their PC or laptop. Imagine that you have been working the whole day and have planned to chill at night with Netflix and come across an error. Would that be acceptable for you? Well, if this would happen to me then I would burst into anger. Bless you, if you still not having any errors as Netflix error code m7353-5101 has become quite common.
Watching a movie at the end of the day is blissful but getting interrupted would just spoil the mood. The error code: m7353-5101 has started bothering so many people. This would halt the show you are watching and you have to wait for a long time to stream again. We can understand how irritating it is but there are some ways to fix this problem as well. Here are some ways that would help you fix the Netflix error code m7353-5101 issue:
Let us understand this issue or error code: m7353-5101 of Netflix:
If you are wondering about the issue of Netflix error code m7353-5101 then this is an irritating issue. This would let you watch the Netflix show in peace rather this might even stop you from searching in the application. This problem is rare in the mobile application of Netflix but if you enjoy Netflix on PC then this would bother you. This happens because of the windows 10 internal extension issue. Sometimes, it would not work smoothly but you would still be able to watch the streaming. There are so many reasons behind this irritating issue.
If you know about the reason behind the problem of error code: m7353-5101 in your PC then you would be able to solve it properly. Some changes and additions would definitely help you out in fixing this error. If you would follow a few steps then you would again be able to stream in the Netflix app like before. Let us know about the ways to fix this issue:
Disable the extensions:
We already discussed earlier that this issue can happen due to windows 10 extensions. If you have enables the extensions of windows 10 in your system then you would have to suffer from a lot of issues. Apart from just this error code: m7353-5101, you would also see the application crashing. We have got the solution and it’s easy. Here you would just have to disable the extensions so that things could get back as it was earlier.
- The first step here is to open the chrome browser and click on the address bar.
- Your second step is to write ‘chrome://extensions’ in the search bar of the address bar of the browser and press enter.
- You would get the list of enabled extensions of your screen.
- You have to go through the list properly and you would get to know about all the enabled and disabled extensions. You have to understand the role of those extensions so that you can disable those extensions that are not needed.
- You have to refresh the Netflix application after you disable or enable a few extensions. This small process would fix your problem of Netflix error code m7353-5101 in few minutes so you can enjoy movies.
Try changing the browser to run the Netflix application:
Have you tried disabling the extensions in your browser? Are you still facing the error code: m7353-5101 issue all over again? This might be because of any technical error in that particular browser. Sometimes some browsers come with issues that might affect other applications that you use on that browser. It would be great for you if you would consider changing the browser. You can try to stream Netflix in other secure browsers and if the application would work then your previous browser is faulty here. Most of the times this small change can resolve this issue to provide you an interruption-free movie experience on Netflix.
Try to clear the cookie and cache section of your browser:
This has to be the simplest of all and to our wonders, this even works in most error issues of any browser. You would be shocked to know that most users often do this trick to deal with most of their browser issues. This can even be helpful in resolving your issue of Netflix error code m7353-5101. Let us know about the steps to clear the cookie and cache of your browser:
- You have to go to the main menu section of the browser to click on more tools.
- You would get an option of clearing browsing data and you have to click on that.
- To delete the browsing data, you have to press the CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE buttons together. Your browsing data would be cleared in no time after this process.
- You also have to go to the advanced setting to clear the data as that also helps in the process.
- Your final step is to open the Netflix application again and see if the error is still there. Most probably if you would continue to do this clearing cookie and cache step frequently then you would not face any as such issues.
Update the chrome:
Sometimes the issue of error code: m7353-5101 can take place due to not updating your browser. If you are using a backdated version of the browser then there would be many technical problems that you can suffer. Here you just have to search for the browser and update it in your system. Run the update in your system and then open the Netflix application. You should see that the issue would be gone by that time. You can also try to restart the system for better performance of your system and all the applications of your system.
If you would follow these simple steps then you would be able to resolve your Netflix error code m7353-5101 issue in no time. If you are tech enthusiast, gamer or designer you can checkout Technographx for the latest updates.