Trying to run Hulu on browser but the same RUNUNK13 error would arise again and again. In most of the cases, the problem lies within the internet issues related to the servers or the service.
Don’t worry because in the article, we will be fixing the issue and getting rid of the problem.
Note: “GeekyBytes team is not responsible for any damage caused to the system.”
Some fixes to the problem
1. Restarting the application
- Try closing down the application by clicking on the X bar.
- Open the application.
- If the error is still persisting, restart the system.
- Locate to the left side of the Taskbar and choose the Windows icon.
- Select the Power button and choose restart.
After all of it, restart the application to check if the problem is solved.
2. Checking the internet connection
- Start a speed test.
- The speed must be more than 3 MBPS for normal usage and more than 16 for high quality streaming.
- We prefer using an Ethernet connection.
3. Checking if the Hulu servers are down
Sometimes, the error is caused because the Hulu servers are down. To get sure that it is the main problem causing the issue, just move to the down detector website by clicking here, select the country from the drop-down menu among the options. After that, move to the search box and search for Hulu service. It will show if the servers are down or running.
4. Clearing cache and cookies
- On the browser, move to the History tab.
- In the History tab, choose Manage history and click the Clear browsing data option.
- A pop-up will appear with all the options, choose All time and ensure that the cookies are shown.
- Click the Clear now option.
5. Repair the Hulu app
- Move to the left side of taskbar and search apps.
- Hover down to the Hulu app.
- Choose Advanced Options and select the Repair option.
- After the process, check the app.
If the error still persists, went to the same menu once more and select the Reset button.
Still, have questions? Comment down below.