How to Recover Deleted Photos from OnePlus 5?
OnePlus 5 is one of the most popular Android smartphone in Asia as well as in all over the world. The sole reason of why OnePlus 5 is so famous is because it has one of the best camera installed in the smartphone industry. With 32-pixel camera and high definition quality, it is the favorite phone for all photographers.
It is certain that most users take several GBs of pictures from their phone whether you are going on a trip or spending some quality time with friends and families. Honestly speaking, it is very highly recommended that you must backup all of your pictures to cloud server or you should at least transfer them to your personal computer in case anything malfunctioning happens on your phone that is quite obvious with Android smartphones these days.
Plentiful people has reported that their pictures are going missing in their OnePlus 5 due to an unknown virus attack these days. To be frank, if you have internet on your phone then there’s a high chance that you may end up downloading viruses without even knowing that will totally damage the phone. Other reasons of picture loss are factory reset, hardware failure, accidental deletion and so on.
Now, the million-dollar question stands on how to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 5. Data recovery is one of the sensitive subject because the recovery percentage is conditional.
Is it possible to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 5?
The answer is both Yes and No. Depending what you have done with your phone after realizing the photos are deleted. Technically, all the erased data are stored in the reserve memory of the phone which can be easily manipulated to restore the photos or any data again.
In this tutorial, we will name copious of data recovery Android apps that can help you to get back your photos and hopefully, it will cheer your mind again.
DiskDigger Photo Recovery
DiskDigger photo recovery is the #1 data recovery Android app which is featured by Google Play Store plenty of times. Rooting is not required to use this app however the scan will be limited. On the other hand, if your phone is rooted then it can even the scan the internal and reserved memory to bring back the photos that you have lost.
- Recover any kind of lost photos like JPG, PNG, JPEG, RTF, etc.
- Upload the recovered photos directly to your cloud server account like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- You can even save the recovered photos into the local driver of your phone.
- Trusted and downloaded by over 10 million users.
- Compatible with all Android versions including Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Google Play Store Rating: 4.2 & Our Rating: 4.0
Restore Image (Super Easy)
Restore Image (Super Easy) is another free photo recovery Android app that assists to restore all deleted photos from your phone. However, it only supports to restore JPG and PNG image formats and rooting is necessary.
- Super attractive and super easy image data recovery tool. Only few taps and your photos are recovered.
- Easy to use. No technical knowledge is required.
- No PC is required. Directly install the app on phone.
- No backup data is needed to use this tool.
- Image restoration is certain.
- Absolutely free of cost.
- Google Play Rating: 4.0 & Our Rating: 3.8
DigDeep Image Recovery
Our final and ultimate recommendation of this tutorial is DigDeep Image Recovery App. It is one of the most powerful image recovery App and has been editor’s choice many times in Google Play Store.
- Both internal memory and SD card will be scanned.
- Very clean and attractive user interface. Easy to understand.
- 10X faster and provides best quality.
- Rooting is optional.
- Recover any kind of image files like JPG, PNG, JPEG, etc.
- Google Play Rating: 4.4 & Our Rating: 4.2
However, if the above apps failed to work, then a desktop program is recommended because they are usually powered by stronger computing resources. And TunesBro is one of the best candidates when it comes to Android data recovery. Please visit this page for more details.
So, guys these were the top recommendations if you have ever lost or deleted your photos from OnePlus or any other Android smartphones. They are all free to use and definitely worth a try. If you guys have any other favorite apps that helped you out then don’t forget to mention them in the comments below.