- 1 Way 1. Try to change game settings
- 2 Way 2. Optimizing Your Computer:
- 3 Conclusion
So check this article out to find ways to improve the performance of your game. However, before you start, PC gamers are required to know one thing that their computer has met the Minecraft minimum system requirements.
So here we go with our ways:
Way 1. Try to change game settings
You can turn off the game settings to speed up Minecraft:
1. Choose a default package
The resource bundles have stacked into RAM which will bring down the speed of the game. So we suggest utilizing the default bundle which can meet your fundamental requirements.
- First click on Options.
- Then click on Resource Packs.
- After that, click on Default then click Done.
- At last, play the game to check whether the issue is solved or not.
2. Try to Lower the Video Settings:
Setting your game in low settings can make Minecraft run faster.
- Click Options and then on Video Settings.
- After that, set Graphics as Fast. From.their turn Smooth Lighting off.
- After, turn the 3D Anaglyph off and use VSync off.
- Turn View Bobbing off.
- Turn Clouds off.
- Lower Max Framerate and open the Play game to check whether the issue is solved or not.
Related: How to Grow Bamboo in Minecraft?
3. Change the Minecraft game resolution:
Bringing down the resolution will make the game window more modest, yet can help increment your presentation.
- Run Minecraft, click the menu button.
- After that, click on Launch alternatives than Advanced Settings and Add new.
- Add a name at that point click Resolution.
- You can change the size accordingly and click Save.
- Back to the News tab, click the arrow button alongside Play and pick the name you add. After that Play the game to check.
4. Try turning off Sound in Minecraft:
- To do that, click on Options.
- Then click Music and Sounds.
- At last, turn it off and play the game to check whether the issue is solved or not.
Way 2. Optimizing Your Computer:
To optimize your PC for a better gaming experience, you need to do is
1. Give Minecraft more RAM
When you run a game, the game is running in the RAM. Hence it is important to give Minecraft more RAM which can increase the speed of the game. To do that you need to do is:
- Check your installed memory by hitting the Windows logo key and Pause key together. You’ll perceive the amount of RAM space you have.
- Run Minecraft, click the menu button.
- After that click on launch alternatives and then Advanced settings and Add new.
- Add a name at that point click JVM contentions.
- Change the Xmx2G into Xmx4G. Xmx2G implies Xmx 2 gigabytes of RAM, you can change 2 into 4 or 8 as you like. At that point click Save.
- Back to the News tab, click the arrow button and pick the name you add.
- Click on Play to check whether the issue is solved or not.
2. Set Java as a priority
To set Java as a priority, you need to do is:
- First of all, simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- After that click on Details.
- Lastly, Right-click on Java and choose Set priority and then High.
3. Try closing unwanted programs:
Sometimes a few programs running in the background can cause bad Minecraft’s performance. To get rid of that you try closing unnecessary programs. You can end unwanted programs by opening Task Manager.
- Simultaneously press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- Then choose the program and click on the End task.
4. Install the latest drivers for your graphics card:
There are two ways to update drivers.
To update Manually, PC users are required to have some computer skills to update your drivers. For that, you also need to find the right driver online, then download it and install it.
5. To update Automatically
To get rid of this error, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will naturally perceive your PC and locate the right drivers for it. You don’t have to know precisely what system your PC is running, you don’t have to take risk of downloading and introducing some unacceptable driver, and you don’t have to stress when introducing or installing system drivers.
- First of all, download and install Driver Easy.
- Secondly, run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will check your PC and recognize any difficult drivers.
- Click the Update button close to the hailed device to naturally download and install the right form of their drivers. Or you can again click on update all to consequently download and install the right form of the absent drivers
- Restart your PC and check if the problem is settled or not.
6. Consider upgrading your computer
If your computer is old and can’t meet the minimum requirement of Minecraft, Minecraft certainly will run slowly. It’s recommended to upgrade your computer to get a better gaming experience.
That’s all from our side, how to make Minecraft run faster. We really hope that this article fulfills your needs.