Most of the marketers and business owners spend their time, money and effort on Instagram. If you are wondering whether or not it is feasible for you to spend your time on it as well, then there are a few important things that you should know.
As an entrepreneur you should know that Instagram is not a pay-to-play app but it has huge potential to provide valuable returns to the entrepreneurs. These are:
- It will save you a lot of time
- It will provide you great returns
- It will help you to attract new customers.
All you have to do is create the best post with high-quality photos, use the right hashtags, and test it before you run.
The worth of the site will largely depend on the goals and objective of your business. This will help you to know what will work for you and what will not. You just need to make sure that your business goals and objectives fitinto the photos that you post.
You will need to focus on audience building and not on your sales more. This will help you to get more auto IG likes because Instagram is not designed for driving sales directly. For this, you will need to:
- Launch Instagram ads
- Add a call-to-action button to your posts and
- Create more value and shared interest in your Instagram community.
This app works more organically to generate more awareness, drive more traffic and build your audience. Instagram marketing is distinctly different from the in-your-face marketing strategy. It is this ability in the app that enables you not only to drive more traffic to your site but also encourage them to become your loyal customers and email subscribers.
A cost-effective channel
The most significant reason to use Instagram and spend time on it is that this is one of the most cost-effective channels as compared to all other social media channels. Business owners of different sizes get an opportunity to promote their products to a wider audience online.
All they have to do is:
- Create a business profile
- Focus on their objectives and
- Create better and more engaging posts.
Apart from the cost-effective factor, businesses should spend time on Instagram for brand and product promotion for the following three reasons:
- You will not be able to reach to such a large audience using other traditional ad channels. This is because the features of Instagram ensure better customer engagement among the online users to convert them into your loyal customers. This platform ensures better interaction and communication among the users to convince them to buy from you.
- It has some of the most unique and exceptional visual features that ensure better conveying of the messages to the people. The eye-catching images of products will convince the users to buy your product. You can even enhance the quality of photos and videos using the filters and editing tool. This will easily attract the attention of your targeted audience easily within a short time and find a large number of followers to your business profile and website.
Lastly, it will provide you with valuable insights and customer feedback. This will help you to know how your target audience think about your product. These suggestions and feedbacks will help you to improve the quality of your product that you want to offer to them.
Therefore, using Instagram as your marketing platform you will gain a lot of benefits.
Leveraging Instagram for more sales
To make the best use of this 100% visual channel you can leverage its service to increase your brand visibility and sales as well.
- First, you will need to create an effective and productive Instagram strategy. You must not post random pictures on your Instagram account.
- Next, you will need to plan and schedule your posts and also make sure that it is of highest quality.
Make sure that it defines your business, your objective and what you want from your target audience exactly. Therefore, ensure that you create something that is appealing, interesting and shareable visually. Remember, consistency is the key to build community connections on this platform.
Making money on Instagram
There are some simple yet effective ways to make money on Instagram. As a brand or entrepreneur, you should know these ways to make your Instagram marketing strategy easier.
- First, you will need to focus on building a community before you start making your Instagram shoppable. This will enable you to reach out to them much more easily and quickly you’re your discount offers, promotions and new products.
- The best way is to convey your brand message to a larger audience and nurture your relationship with them to become your customers. This will even ensure that they become your brand ambassadors eventually.
- Another good way to make the best use of the platform to reach to a larger audience you’re your post is tagging. The hashtags will get your product in front of the right people if only you use relevant and popular hashtags.
Of course, there are other useful ways to increase reach and engagement of your posts. You can focus on organic promotion using Instagram ads. You can also drive more traffic to your account and website when you add a link in your bio and use Instagram Stories and an original gif next to the Call to action to draw more attention of the viewers.
Follow the experts
To design a winning Instagram marketing strategy, these expert tips and suggestions will also be very helpful for all entrepreneurs, startup or otherwise.
- Use hashtags and geotags with variation
- Create a catchy bio with a relevant link in it
- Use quotes and captions in your posts
- Use watermark with your logo on the images
- Ensure consistency to increaseyour bond with the audience
- Follow new people on Instagram
- Interact with them with relevant comments and
- Use different Instagram tools and live option.
Use real insights and stories to show people that you care and value their feedback. All these will raise trust and engagement among the users making your Instagram marketing strategy more successful.