Are you addicted to Facebook or regular users? We are very sure that you fall into both categories. Let us ask you another question. Are your Facebook images not loading?
If yes, then we know that it’s very annoying. But wait, you guys do not have to fear, when we are here. So just stay with us in this article without any worry. Here we will provide you with solutions to these issues, so you don’t face any interruption in your Facebooking experience.
Here are the few solutions which can really help you to get rid of this problem.
Solution 1. Try using Google Public DNS:
- First of all, simultaneously press the Windows logo and to invoke the Run box.
- Then type “ncpa.cpl” and press the Enter key.
- Next, right-click your Internet connection and then select Properties.
- Next, double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Then select Use the following DNS server addresses, fill in the Google Public DNS addresses (184.108.40.206 for the Preferred DNS server and 220.127.116.11 for Alternate), and then click OK.
- At last, restart your PC as well as your modem to check if the error is solved or not.
Solution 2. Try using a VPN service:
Loading Facebook images can be because of a bad network and a VPN can help you fix these interruptions.
You can use a VPN service, such as NordVPN (It helps you set up a fast, stable, and secure VPN connection anywhere).
To use NordVPN, you need to install NordVPN. Then run NordVPN and choose a location you want to connect to. After completing the process, you can check whether your Facebook images are reloading or not.
Solution 3. Flush your network cache:
Network cache can cause the facebook image, not to load errors on your computer. For that you need to clear the cache:
- First of all, click on the Start button and type “cmd”.
- Then, right-click Command Prompt in the list of results, then select Run as administrator.
- After that, type the following lines of command at Command Prompt:
netsh Winsock reset
net stop DHCP
net start DHCP
netsh winhttp reset proxy
- Press Enter on your keyboard and check if the Facebook images are loading or not.
We know this is an annoying issue but thinking you guys in our mind, we have come up with these solutions. We really hope that one of the above-mentioned solutions fixes your Facebook image problems.