If you run a boutique hotel, procurement is a crucial aspect of managing the business and we are happy to announce the arrival of cutting-edge hospitality procurement software from an international P2P (procurement-to-pay) developer.
Coders got together and designed a cloud-based secure platform with the hospitality sector in mind; the system consists of the following:
- Central catalogue – A fully customisable central catalogue on a single interface, from where you can access all categories. Stock inventory management, invoicing, recipe generation and so much more are available when you connect with a leading hotel procurement software developer, you have a scalable solution for procurement to pay (P2P) solutions.
- Stock inventory management – It is vital that you know exactly what you have in your kitchens and the inventory management module has real-time information on current inventory. You can set up alerts when a certain ingredient/commodity is running low, so you won’t overlook anything.
- Real-time pricing – Using a secure digital platform, you receive real-time prices from your suppliers, allowing you to make data-driven decisions; prices are updated several times per day, making sure that you are up to date pricewise.
- Invoice management – A single click will bring up your invoice management console, with up-to-date information on invoices and automatic invoice payments. Archive all invoices for easy access and with a secure digital payment gateway, payments can be made automatically. Click for information about the acquisition of used equipment for your business.
- Seamless integration with your current systems – The procurement software integrates seamlessly with your POS system and an external IMS. There is no costly hardware to install and the developer can set up and configure the system within a few hours. All stakeholders would receive a username and password and with a cloud-based system, all personnel can access data from any location, using any digital device. You do not need to install any special software, all you need is a browser and an Internet connection.
- Supplier contract module – All your supplier contracts are stored handily in a special module; automatic alerts tell you when a contract is nearing expiration.
How does the cloud work?
We’ve all heard the term ‘cloud’ and if you are unsure of its meaning, a cloud network uses remotely located servers to store your business data, with automatic backup every few minutes, your data is always safe.
There are many benefits to using the cloud,
- Access using any digital device
- Access from any location
- No hardware to be installed
- 24/7 cyber-security
- Real-time updates
When you take your foreign holiday, you can still access your business data, regardless of the time of day and P2P software really does boost business efficiency.
Talk to a leading hotel procurement software developer about their product, which offers many benefits and is scalable. The system can be tailored to suit your business and once you have experienced using procurement to pay software, you won’t want to revert to other systems.