We celebrate unity in diversity in the land of cultures, traditions, religions and ethnicities that is India. There is a passion, enthusiasm, and zeal for celebrating every festival in the country, whether it is Holi, Diwali, Dussehra, Eid, or Christmas. This festival of brotherly love is celebrated throughout India to celebrate the unbreakable bond between brothers and sisters. Currently, August 22 is Raksha Bandhan, the festival of love.
Women tie an amulet around their brothers’ wrists to protect them on this day, which is dedicated to siblings. Over time, the festival and its idea have evolved as well, so that it is no longer limited to just brothers and sisters. In recent years, sisters have begun tying Rakhi around each other’s wrists. Make your siblings feel special this Raksha Bandhan by sending them these Raksha Bandhan wishes, messages, quotes and WhatsApp statuses while you are away from them.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes
I hate this distance, especially today as it’s our day of celebration – Raksha Bandhan! Missing you a little extra today
I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because you cannot do anything about it
I wish I could fly to you right now to see you but here’s me sending good vibes and positivity for you from this distance. Hoping to see you soon sister
Oh I just saw a cow outside my window and now I am missing you more! Happy Raksha bandhan sister!
I wish you were here with me, tying rakhi on my wrist and fighting with me for you gift. Miss you sister, meet me soon
Sisters add a beautiful meaning to the life that cannot be described in words. You are truly a gift of God to me, my sister!
From this distance, I am praying to God to bless you with love and prosperity and give you whatever your heart desires.
You better keep my secrets, secrets; else be prepared to lose all your teeth! Happy Raksha bandhan
One day you will get married and leave us to live with your husband, but know that you will always be in our hearts forever.
This is not just a piece of thread but it’s a promise that I will always be there for you and wish you, no matter what!
Rakhi is symbol of love and raksha bandhan is an auspicious occasion to celebrate our bond. I love you sister
Distance can separate us physically but it cannot take away my love for you! I miss you sister
The only thing that brings tears in my eyes is missing your annoying laughter and love-filled fights. This rakhi, I am sending blessings your way!
Let me tell you a secret today! YOU ARE ADOPTED! Hahaha Happy Raksha bandhan behen!
Wearing my shoes, doing warm ups and preparing to run away, because now you will ask for gifts! Save me O Lord, my sister will make me go broke this year for sure!
In return to your rakhi, I promise to protect you from all the hardships of life and will never let you face it alone.
Sisters are a gift of God that only special humans get. I thank God for blessing me with a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan behena!
Marriage might take you far away from us, but our love and blessings are always with you dear sister.
When you took your first breath, I promised myself to love you and keep you safe always. I will always keep up with my promise dear sister. Love you
Sisters are brothers’ first best friend whom we can’t live without. You are mine, my baby sis. Happy Rakhi
You are super cute but super annoying too. I pray to God to give you a little more wisdom today. Happy Rakhi
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages 2022
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
- To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system, and my love. May God bless you with long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping my all secrets a secret.
- Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
- You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother!
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks, Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does.
- Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. – Barbara Alpert
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and a friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother!
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
Happy Raksha Bandhan Images
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Images
Raksha Bandhan images 2022. happy Rakhi 2022 image. happy Raksha Bandhan Status. Raki Bandhan photo. Raksha Bandhan picture. Raksha Bandhan Images with quotes. Raksha Bandhan pic. images of Raksha Bandhan. Raksha Bandhan wallpaper. Raksha Bandhan Images HD. Raksha Bandhan brother and sister photo. Raksha Bandhan pic. Raksha Bandhan images 2022. Raksha Bandhan ki photo. Raksha Bandhan 2022 images. rakhi Bandhan image. happy Raksha Bandhan photo. Raksha Bandhan ka photo. picture of Raksha Bandhan.